Quad Analytix gives business and investment professionals the competitive insights they need to make better decisions across a number of vertical data sources, including eCommerce.
The explosive growth in publicly available data and the increasingly shorter time for decision making, whether over a week, a season, or a cycle, exacerbates the need for quality information and insights to power better decisions. Our software and information enables customers to quickly analyze that data. In the eCommerce domain, our platform can analyze product assortments, monitor prices, and view promotions all in an easy to use and intuitive interface.
We have a fun, collegial team dedicated to our customers with a passion for innovation, learning, and growth.
We are looking for a sales executive with a track record of success. Someone who is passionate, engaging and has a desire to build strong relationships with our prospective and current clients. You will be responsible for identifying leads, driving and managing the entire sales cycle, and being a market facing spokesperson in demonstrating the business value of Quad.
- Achieve annual revenue targets, which will directly be tied to compensation.
- Research, plan and generate pipeline by developing targeted opportunities, contact strategies (both calls and emails), and messaging, to drive opportunities for new business.
- Use current rolodex of contacts and/or ability to create and build relationships to drive new business opportunities.
- Work with our leadership team to create, prioritize, and qualify strategic target account lists.
- Call and email targeted executives at all levels; conduct initial conversations and software demonstrations with them.
- Follow up on new leads in a rapid manner.
- Understand a lead’s needs and effectively communicate how Quad’s solution today and in the future will meet them.
- Discover new leads through Internet research and social media monitoring/commenting.
- Lead or participate in online demos of our product via web technologies and web-based presentations
- Work with cross-functional teams to provide input and key insights to the product development process that meets our customer’s needs.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with or selling SaaS software technology or subscription data.
- 3-5 years experience working in or selling to retail, etail, omnichannel brand, or BI solutions is a must
- Consistent overachievement of goals.
- Direct quota carrying sales experience required
- Ability to understand customer requirements and identify business challenges.
- Ability to articulate product positioning and competitive differentiation to multiple levels of business and technical users.
- Creative and strong problem solving skills and the ability to succeed in a fast paced environment.
- High energy and positive attitude, including persistence.
- Good written, verbal, and presentation skills in small and larger group settings.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Bachelors Degree or graduate degree preferred.