Quad Analytix is an exciting, early stage analytics startup headquartered in the Silicon Valley. We focus on harnessing e-commerce and other information gathered from a variety of sources, which are then cleansed, normalized and analyzed to create visualizations that provide meaningful insights to our customers.
We are looking for a talented Business Development Representative to help grow our London office and presence in Europe.
A BDR is responsible for outbound prospecting and lead management. This position will play a critical role in the company’s success by providing qualified prospects into the sales pipeline. This role will function as a layer between sales and marketing handling all initial correspondence with new clients and generating sales qualified leads through various marketing activities including: events, campaigns, emails, and outbound calls. The goal of a Business Development Representative is to take a lead from a marketing or other demand generation campaign, qualify the lead through opportunity discovery, and transfer it to an Account Executive who can then pursue closing of the opportunity.
- Use of consistent outbound sales methodology and creative methods to call
- on potential prospects
- Work directly with marketing and sales strategy to discover opportunities from leads and generate opportunities to fill the sales pipeline
- Work closely with account executives to assist them at multiple stages throughout the sales cycle
- Log, track, and maintain sales and marketing activity through the company’s CRM system
- Proactively generate new leads through bottoms-up research for specific market segments
- Strong communication skills a must
- 2+ years of experience is nice to have, no experience required. We will train you!
- Goal oriented with a demonstration of meeting or exceeding targets
- Understanding of basic sales methodologies and experience with Salesforce and other sales related platforms a plus
- Ability to relay value proposition of key product lines to potential clients
- Web savvy and experienced with web tools (analytics tools, task management, CRMs, eCommerce, etc)
- Must be able to seamlessly interact with sales and marketing teams to deliver on the company’s various go-to-market initiatives
- High energy and positive attitude, including persistence
- Bachelors Degree or graduate degree preferred